Dog found unconscious in smoke-filled house revived with special pet mask

We love this story and not just because it was written by one of our former students Kelvin Gawley.

Poor Bella the pitbull was trapped inside the house in Abbotsford, British Columbia when a fire suddenly erupted in a bedroom closet. Despite efforts from neighbours and owner Randy Duke, Bella had to be rescued by firefighters.

She was found unconscious, but thanks to one of the four donated pet masks by a Langley veterinary clinic, she was revived. Be sure to check out the doggy’s booties.

Read the full story here in Abbynews.

h/t: Kelvin Gawley, Abbynews

About the author

Peg Fong is also in recovery from newspapers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.